THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

sábado, 26 de setembro de 2009

Michael Jackson - Músicas raras


- Can't get outta the rain- Carousel (versão completa)


- Centipede (Rebbie Jackson)


- Disney Medley- Eaten Alive (with Diana Ross)


- Elizabeth I love you


- Gangsta


- Get It


- Get out of my mind


- Got the hots


- Hold my hand (MJ e Akon)


- Hot Street- If you don't love me


- I'm in love again (with Minnie Ripperton)


- I Love You (James Brown Live)


- I Just Can't Stop Loving You (com a intro original, que não está mais disponível nos últimos releases)


- Je ne veux pas la fin de Nous


- versão francesa de I Just Can't Stop Loving You


- Let Me Let Go (cantada por Jason Malachi - muito parecido com o Mike)


- Lisa It's your birthday


- Love never felt so good


- Mind is the magic


- Muscles (Diana Ross)


- Nite Line- Shout


- Tell me I'm not dreamin' (with Jermaine Jackson)


- Trouble- Upside Down (Diana!! Special Live)


- We Be Ballin'- When I Come Of Age


- You don't stand another chance (with Janet Jackson)


- You were there





0 comentários: